Intellectual Property Escrow
Our Intellectual Property (IP) solution ensures the IP Owner is contractually protected against the disclosure of its proprietary material to third parties with the help of the Escrow Agent, except under the limited circumstances determined by the owner in the escrow services agreement.
As an escrow agent, we are able to provide bespoke IP escrow services to owners where required. This requires engagement of the Owner and Trusted Information Services to determine and agree the contractual arrangement and fee structure.
If you would like to know more information about the different escrow services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Intellectual Property
Escrow services provide the IP owner with:
- Independent corroboration of lodged IP material in legal cases or challenging of ownership of IP.
- Protection against employee or competitor IP piracy.
- Clear documentation of IP development at different stages in the cycle.
- The ability to preserve and recover mission critical or important materials.
Our standard Intellectual Property
Escrow service offering has:
- Standard contract protecting all parties
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities of all parties
- Definitive rules of engagement
- Standard fee structure